Terms & Conditions
- Customers should remove all personal belongings, money and other significant items from their vehicle prior to any type of detailing
- Extreme Detail will not accept any liability for any loss or damage to any personal property including the vehicle being serviced, any belongings contained inside of the vehicle. Assure that your vehicle is being serviced in a lawful and safe area and if you feel otherwise please communicate your concerns with the technician.
- All vehicles are cleaned at the customers own risk and must be able to withstand normal cleaning processes. Any damage claims as a result of cleaning will be limited to the cost of the service.
- We cannot guarantee any firm times when accepting your booking.
- Our detailing times are an estimate only. Each vehicle is different and may require more or less time to fulfill the detailing type
- We reserve the right to use any one of our experienced staff to undertake your auto detailing and may need to change the detailer at short notice without penalty.
- Whilst every effort will be made to keep regular bookings to the same day and time each week, sometimes it may be necessary to make changes but we will endeavor to communicate the changes prior to arrival
- If the vehicle is too dirty or with pet hair Extreme Detail reserves the right to charge an additional fee between $30 and $50.
- We reserve the right to alter or move a booking in line with staffing levels and/or weather conditions and /or machinery or equipment failure.