01. CERAMIC PRO WARRANTY PROGRAM
1.1 General Terms & Conditions The following general terms and conditions apply to any and all Ceramic Pro/Kavaca Warranty Program products:
1. Warranty term begins from the date of registration of warranty via website, warranty card/booklet, and vehicle details;
2. This agreement excludes vehicles used for commercial purposes at any time previous to, presently, or during the course of this warranty period;
3. Initial application must be performed by a Certified Ceramic Pro/Kavaca Installer.
4. Any application, re-application, repair work or other work carried out on the coated surface must be applied, reapplied, or repaired by a Certified Ceramic Pro/Kavaca Installer after claim approval from Ceramic Pro;
5. The Ceramic Pro Agent must be notified of any claim due to failure of product performance within 30 days of occurrence;
6. Vehicles over 3 months old must require a machine polish to be carried out by an approved applicator prior to application, newer vehicles may also require a machine polish if advised by the approved applicator.
7. Vehicle must remain continuously registered within North America for the duration of the warranty; and
8. Warranty is in the name of the vehicle owner and can only be transferred if new owner attends to the annual service. Failure to transfer through an annual service with a Ceramic Pro certified installer within the required period will change the period of cover on the warranty transfer to “1 year” from the date of the last service.
1.2 General Liability Limitations Ceramic Pro, LLC or its agents shall not accept liability for the following:
1. Workmanship errors and faulty workmanship such, but not limited to, high spots, streaks, and low spots are not covered.
2. Deterioration of factory-installed equipment or any other treated part of substandard specification, materials or workmanship by vehicle manufacturer, their dealership, third-party supplier or modifier, or professional detailers not authorized by Ceramic Pro LLC;
3. Swirl marks, marring, scratches, scuffs, scrapes, chips to the painted surface, hard water spots.
4. Pre-existing damage or deterioration; and/or
5. Any claim for matters which are covered by vehicle manufacturers’ warranty.
6. Damage caused by manual or automatic wash brushes, contaminated and/or abrasive cloths and sponges, untreated areas due to accident damage and/or their subsequent repairs, and/or damage caused by impact with a foreign object (i.e., stone chips); and
7. Warranty is valid for factory clearcoated systems only and excludes any non-clear-coated or matte finishes.
1.3 General Warranty Invalidations Ceramic Pro warranty for any product will be considered invalid if any of the following general condition occur:
1. Neglect to maintain the vehicle according to the standards and techniques recommended by Ceramic Pro.
2. Damage caused by abrasive compounds and polishes and third-party products;
3. Damage resulting from a collision or other vehicle accidents;
4. Damage or structural failure occurs as the result of racing applications or willful abuse
5. Damage, either accidental or malicious, including but not limited to fire, flood, extreme weather conditions, secondary effects that may result from the foregoing, or any other force majeure;
6. Many areas of the country use road salts and chemicals during the winter months that can cause adverse effects on your vehicle and wheels, it is recommended to clean more frequently during this season. Failure to do so may greatly reduce the life of the product.
7. Failure to repair and re-treat surfaces subject to accident damage in accordance with the warranty;
8. Damage caused by any alteration or modification to the vehicle surfaces;
9. Damage caused by manufacturer’s defects;
10. Damage to the vehicle prior to product application; and
11. Failure to adhere to any requirements listed under the terms and conditions of this warranty.
02. CERAMIC PRO EXTERIOR PAINT WARRANTY
2.1 Ceramic Pro Gold
Warranty is valid for Lifetime of a vehicle from the date of application for any vehicle. This warranty requires annual inspections and becomes a 5 year Warranty from the date of last inspection if an inspection is missed.
2.2 Ceramic Pro Silver
Warranty is valid for Five (5) years from the date of application for any vehicle. This warranty requires annual inspections and becomes a 2 year Warranty from the date of last inspection if an inspection is missed.
2.3 Ceramic Pro Bronze
Warranty is valid for Two (2) years from the date of application for any vehicle. This warranty requires annual inspections and becomes a 1 year Warranty from the date of last inspection if an inspection is missed.
2.4 Ceramic Pro Sport
Warranty is valid for Six (6) Months from the date of application for any vehicle.
2.5 Ceramic Pro PPF & Vinyl Warranty
1. Ceramic Pro warranties to enhance the substrate it is applied to and make that substrate hydrophobic and easier to maintain for the length of the warranty on the substrate it is applied to.
2. Ceramic Pro warranties to remedy any warranty claim processed through the substrates warranty with the reapplication of the Ceramic Pro product at no cost.
3. All Warranties are subject to the warranty of the PPF or Vinyl they are installed on and will not be warrantied longer than the length of coverage from the warranty of the substrate, nor for any additional coverage than warranty of the substrate.
4. Change of finish (i.e. from Matte to Satin) is not warrantied. We highly recommend the use of small samples of each substrate, whether that is a matte red vinyl or stealth ppf. A 50/50 sample will let customer decide and accept finish with coating.
2.6 Ceramic Pro Rain Warranty
1. Ceramic Pro Rain Warranty is valid for 12 months through installation from a Certified Installer against loss of hydrophobicity and environmental contaminant staining.
2.7 Ceramic Pro Wheel & Caliper
1. Ceramic Pro Wheel & Caliper
Warranty is valid for 36 Months from the date of application for any vehicle against loss of hydrophobicity and environmental contaminant staining. Surface rust, pitting or discoloration is a direct result of improper maintenance and is not covered by this warranty
03. ANNUAL INSPECTION
1. Annual Inspections must be carried out by an approved applicator, with in 30 days before the anniversary date of the last service to maintain the warranty.
2. Failure to undertake an annual inspection within the required period will change the period of cover the minimum number years stated in each different warranty in part 02. of this warranty document. Annual inspections are no longer required.
3. A fee determined by the approved applicator will be charged for the Annual Inspection, which includes – Exterior Wash, Decontamination and Inspection and possible reapplication of coating.
04. CERAMIC PRO NEW AND USED VEHICLE WARRANTY
Ceramic Pro LLC warrant to the owner of the nominated vehicle that if the Ceramic Pro is unsatisfactory in its performance of protecting the vehicles factory paintwork, PPF & Vinyl, Windshield, Wheels/Rims from oxidation; damage from bird droppings, bug splatter, tree sap; or UV damage, whilst being maintained in accordance with the terms and conditions of this warranty, Ceramic Pro or its agents will at no cost to the owner repair, clean, and/or retreat the affected area.
05. CERAMIC PRO TEXTILE AND LEATHER 2-YEAR WARRANTY
5.1 Ceramic Pro Warranty Validity
The warranty is valid for Two (2) years from the date of application for any car. Ceramic Pro, LLC warrants to the owner of the nominated vehicle that
the treated surfaces will remain free of permanent stains and UV damage, except as otherwise noted in the warranty.
5.2 Ceramic Pro Textile and Leather Liability Limitations
Ceramic Pro, LLC or its agents shall not accept liability for the following:
1. Deterioration of factory interior surfaces including but not limited to the carpeting, upholstery, leather, leather-like surfaces, any other interior surfaces or any other treated part of substandard specification, materials or workmanship by vehicle manufacturers, their dealerships, third-party suppliers or modifiers, or professional detailers not authorized by Ceramic Pro;
2. Neglect to maintain the vehicle according to the standards and techniques recommended by Ceramic Pro.
3. Failure to attend annual service will change this warranty to a 1 year Interior warranty
4. Damage to any interior surface prior to Ceramic Pro application;
5. Damage caused by rips, tears, shredding;
6.Damage caused by alteration or modification of surfaces;
7. Damage caused by abrasive compounds and third party products; and
8. Damage caused by manufacturer’s defects.
9. Alcatara interiors are excluded
06. KAVACA PAINT PROTECTION FILM WARRANTY
Ceramic Pro LLC warrants Kavaca InstantHealing and Ceramic-Coated to be free of manufacturer defects for 12 years from date of purchase.
1. Initial application must be performed by a Certified Kavaca PPF Installer.
2. Any application, re-application, repair work or other work carried out on the Kavaca Film must be applied, reapplied, or repaired by a Kavaca Certified Installer after claim approval from Nanoshine Group.
6.1 General Liability Limitations Ceramic Pro, LLC or its agents shall not accept liability for the following:
1. The warranty exclude damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse, or misapplication.
2. Ceramic Pro, LLC and its agents does not warrant paint protection film installed on headlamps and is not responsible for any resulting fines.
3. This warranty does not cover workmanship or any installation errors.
6.2 Kavaca Paint Protective Film Warranty
Ceramic Pro LLC warrants that for 12 years the Kavaca paint protective film, installed on clear coated car panels, is free
of manufacturers defects and protection against yellowing from dirt and chemicals, yellowing from UV and at a rate faster than ∆Yi 2 per 1000 hours, bubbling, staining and cracking or any material failure. The warranty exclude damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse, accidents or misapplication. The KAVACA PPF warranty is valid for twelve (12) years from the date of purchase. This warranty can be extended with annual inspections. The warranty becomes a 12-year Warranty from the date of last inspection if an inspection is missed.
07. VEHICLE ACCIDENT DAMAGE
Contact your vehicle insurer to ensure that any Ceramic Pro products and services is included in your insurance coverage. If the vehicle sustains damage and reapplication is required, contac Ceramic Pro, LLC or your local agent to arrange any additional treatments.
08. MAKING A CLAIM
The following applies to making a claim for any product defects or failures:
1. Ceramic Pro agent must be notified of any claim due to failure of product performance within 30 days of occurrence;
2. Any application, re-application, repair work or other work carried out on the coated surface must be applied / reapplied or repaired by an authorized Ceramic Pro agent after claim approval from Ceramic Pro;
09. CERAMIC PRO AGENTS/ CERTIFIED CERAMIC PRO INSTALLER
Ceramic Pro Agents / Certified Ceramic Pro Installers are selected using strict guidelines and requirements. Only authorized agents are permitted to install and service any Ceramic Pro products. To locate your nearest authorized agent, please contact Ceramic Pro to be connected to your nearest Certified Ceramic Pro Installer:
10. WARRANTY LIMITS
In the event of a warranty claim, this warranty is limited to the following maximum amounts at Ceramic Pro LLC’s option.
1. Ceramic Pro, LLC or its agents shall arrange the necessary approvals for warranty repairs and coating reapplication to be carried out, or;
2. Pay the owner of the nominated vehicle a maximum amount of $2,000 or the cost of coating application (whichever is less) in full and final settlement of the customers claim under warranty.
3. For Kavaca pay the owner of the nominated vehicle a maximum amount of $4,000 or the cost of PPF installation (whichever is less) in full and final settlement of the customers claim under warranty. To make a claim contact Ceramic Pro at any of the following or contact your local agent: