We are the experts you are looking for!
We strive to be Washington’s one-stop to protect, preserve, and maintain high-end, luxury, exotic, and supercars.
Smart and stylish, in shades from misty fog to celebrity charcoal.
Do you imagine yourself gliding down the road like a spy, disguised by sophisticated cover? Or do you simply want a charcoal to match your factory privacy glass? With our polarized film, you’re free to dream up a look that will transform your car from ordinary to envy inspiring. Our polarized film is definitely high on style and protects the glass of your car. Still, it’s a smart buy that’s worthy of your auto investment. Every shade can turn heads, resist scratches, reduce annoying glare, and block 99 percent of UV rays. It´s a premium film that’s extruded into a micro-thin sheet, then coated with a second UV blocker and adhesive. Other films have dye applied only to the surface, making them less durable and likely to discolor.
- From $ 350 to $ 1700.00
- *How long this service will take is determined after evaluating the car.
Frequently Asked Questions
Window film is optical grade polyester sheeting with colored dye and/or metal particles imbedded into its surface to reduce the transmission of solar heat, light, and ultraviolet rays through a pane of glass, simultaneously reducing glare.
- T : Thickness
- VLT : Visible Light Transmittance
- VLR : Visible Light Reflectance
- SET : Solar Energy Transmittance
- SER : Solar Energy Reflectance
- SEA : Solar Energy Absorbance
- UVT : Ultra Violet Transmittance
- GR : Glare Reduction
- SC : Shading Coefficient
- E : Emissivity
- UF : U Factor (BTU /HR./SQ.FT.)
- TSER : Total Solar Energy Rejection